Welcome to the website of the Batemans Bay Bridge Club. The Club conducts bridge and social activities at its own purpose built Clubhouse close to the centre of town.
Back to Business - the Road to Re-opening
Batemans Bay Bridge Club – COVID-19 Safety Plan
Roadmap for re-opening
70% vaccination (11th October 2021)
Return to Bridge
Updated 6th October 2021
The Batemans Bay Bridge Club offers a safe and friendly environment to play and learn bridge.
Bridge sessions will recommence on Monday 11th October 2021
Open Sessions are will now be operating on:
A Restricted session (basic systems only)- no partner required
· The NSW Government COVID-19 Safety Plan is proposing a roadmap to recovery based on vaccination rates. The new provisions will come into effect on 11th October 2021 and will see an easing of restrictions for those people who have proof of double Covid vaccination
· Based on those restrictions, Batemans Bay Bridge Club will be making some modifications to their plan.
· It will begin on 11th October 2021, based on the following guidelines:
Only those members and guests that can provide acceptable proof of double vaccination are allowed to be admitted to the club premises.
Check-in and check-out
· All people entering the club will be required to register by QR code. Any person who is unable to register by QR code can register manually.
· Remember to check out.
· Facemasks must be worn at all times unless eating or drinking
Conditions of Entry
· You must be double vaccinated and be able to produce acceptable proof of such. No proof means no entry.
· A “Conditions of Entry” sign will be displayed at the entrance.
· The Club, by its authorized officer, has the right to refuse entry to any person who appears unwell.
· The Batemans Bay Bridge Club has a publicly available floor area of 149m2. A limit of 4m2/person is now applicable. This means that up to 37 people can be on the premises at any one time, allowing 9 tables to be in play.
· The kitchen facilities will be open. Packaged biscuits will now be available. There is a strict limit of two people in the kitchen.
Hygiene and Cleaning
· A sanitising station will be set up at the entry, with compulsory use by everyone on entry.
· A return to payment of Table fees at each table will return. Please have the exact fee ready to be placed in the container as the collector comes around.
· Toilets will be well stocked with hand soap and paper towels.
· There will be posters displayed in the playing area reminding players of the risks of Covid-19.
· Supplies of detergent/disinfectant of an appropriate strength will be available.
· The cleaner has been trained in appropriate cleaning methods so that chairs, tables and bathrooms will be thoroughly cleaned twice a week
· Bidding pads will be used. Bring your own pen, or select one from those provided and keep it for the entire session.
All players are asked to take the initiative.
o Stay at home if unwell for any reason.
Any additional direction will come from the Director or the Authorised person at the Entry point.
The Club will be re-opening for face-to-face bridge on Monday 11th October 2021 subject to the government required conditions shown at left.
Click on this link for a membership form: